About Flood Map Service Center
The FEMA Flood Map Service Center (MSC) is the official public source for flood hazard information produced in support of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Use the MSC to find your official flood map, access a range of other flood hazard products, and take advantage of tools for better understanding flood risk.
Upcoming Release of MSC R3.0 SP 4.0 - The MSC will soon be releasing a service pack aimed at fixing a number of bugs and adding features supporting a user's ability to locate appropriate MSC products. The release will include the following changes:
- Updates to the county naming conventions for clarity to the public user
- Increase prominence and visibility of NFHL and Search All Product options after a completed Address Search
- Add a new "Contact Us" option in the MSC "How-To" menu
- Enhancing display of search results of Search All Products to include paginating results
- Fix product bundling download issues
- Addition of a submittal form for international Hazus users
- Reactivation of the Akamai Download Manager for the Hazus Download page to allow for both direct and managed downloads of datasets
January 12, 2015 — The Hazus-MH 2.2 software is ready to download! This upgrade provides Hazus compatibility with ArcGIS 10.2.2, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 8. Along with the software, state datasets are updated with 2010 Census data and General Building Stock.